You may arrange a nutrition consultation with Registered Dietitian and author Vesanto Melina:
*In person in her office on the west coast
*From your location anywhere in North America or Europe (or beyond) by a combination of phone, email, and/or Zoom or Skype.
Vesanto has been a consultant to several of the best known stars in the entertainment business.
A 2-1/2 hour consultation in person includes:
- computerized, accurate, and detailed nutritional analysis of your eating pattern
- simple ideas for improving your diet to meet your goals, in ways that are appealing to you and suit your lifestyle
- answers to your questions
- reliable and up-to-date nutrition information
- guidance on meeting recommended intakes for all nutrients
- ideas for healthy, delicious, easy meals
- recipes and menus simple, practical solutions to challenges fast & easy cooking tips (office sessions can include hands-on instruction)
Distance consultations involve a one hour phone call plus 1-1/2 hours of Vesanto’s preparation and follow-up.
Please E-mail: vesanto.melina at gmail.com for more details or arrange a consultation time, or phone (778) 379-5377
The cost of a consultation is $295. Please note that many extended medical programs will reimburse for consultations with dietitians.
After arranging our date and time for
a distance consultation, you may email
vesanto.melina at gmail.com to be sent
via the secure link by Paypal, E-transfer,
or a mailed check (Email for the address).
Vesanto specializes in:
- vegetarian, vegan, raw, and near-vegetarian nutrition
- women’s health issues
- nutrition for the prime of life
- heart health
- nutrition for reduced risk of cancer, diabetes, bowel disorders
- vegetarian nutrition in pregnancy
- vegetarian nutrition for children and teens
- non-dairy sources of calcium
- nutrition and addictions
- food allergies
- food sensitivities (dairy, gluten and wheat, soy, fish, nuts, peanuts, and multiple food sensitivities)
- “Thank you so very much for our nutrition counselling session. It was so enlightening and I was able to make changes with my very next meal. I look forward to using your books and fine tuning my food choices. Your thoughtfulness, kindness and knowledge are appreciated.” Mary Anne, Surrey BC
- “I am remembering with gratitude all the things I have learned from your personal consultations and your nutritional classes. I went for years being unsure what to eat and how to cook for myself. With your help this problem has been resolved.”
Terry Stevens, University Hospital Care Aide, Vancouver