Summary: Makes 6 cups; to serve 4 people (or 2 hungry ones as an entree)
- 3 cups Gardein Vegetarian Honey Garlic Chick’n Strips
- 3 cups Napa cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 1 carrot, julienne (cut in small strips)
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 1 bunch mint, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- dry roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- In a large bowl, combine vegetables and herbs. Whisk together dressing, or shake it together in a small jar, and toss with other ingredients.
- Over medium heat in pan, sauté vegetarian “chick’n” in olive oil until brown on both sides Toss into salad.
- Garnish each serving with crushed peanuts.
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30-45 minute(s) to simmer yams, chick-peas, rice and salt, then 5 minute(s) to cook greens added to stew
Diet type: Vegan