Recipe: Gee Whiz Cheez
Summary: Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups cooked or canned (15-ounce can) white beans, drained
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh, bottled or frozen lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tahini or cashew butter
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon onion or garlic powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until completely smooth.Note:This Cheez also may be used separately as a dip or as a spread in sandwiches.
Cooking time: 4 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegan
Number of servings (yield): 4
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Copyright © from The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook (and in Cooking Vegetarian).