For Business and Industry Consultations, and for Resume, please see the drop down menu under Consultations. For Personal Consultations, see this page.
You may arrange a nutrition consultation with Registered Dietitian and author Vesanto Melina:
*Consultation in person in her office on the west coast
*Consultation by a combination of phone, email, and Skype option, anywhere in North America or Europe.
Vesanto has been a consultant to several of the best known stars in the entertainment business.
A 2-1/2 hour consultation in person includes:
- computerized, accurate, and detailed nutritional analysis of your eating pattern
- simple ideas for improving your diet to meet your goals, in ways that are appealing to you and suit your lifestyle
- answers to your questions
- reliable and up-to-date nutrition information
- guidance on meeting recommended intakes for all nutrients
- ideas for healthy, delicious, easy meals
- recipes and menus simple, practical solutions to challenges fast & easy cooking tips (office sessions can include hands-on instruction)
If you prefer a consultation by a combination of phone, email, and (optional) Skype from your home or office; this involves a one hour phone call including all of the above features, plus 1-1/2 hours of Vesanto’s preparation and follow-up.
Please E-mail: vesanto.melina at gmail.com for more details or arrange a consultation time, or phone (778) 379-5377
The cost of a consultation is $282.
Address for office consultations or to mail a check is:
103-1733 East 33rd Ave,
Vancouver, B.C., Canada V5N 3E3
Vesanto specializes in:
- vegetarian, vegan, raw, and near-vegetarian nutrition
- women’s health issues
- nutrition for the prime of life
- heart health
- nutrition for reduced risk of cancer, diabetes, bowel disorders
- vegetarian nutrition in pregnancy
- vegetarian nutrition for children and teens
- non-dairy sources of calcium
- nutrition and addictions
- food allergies
- food sensitivities (dairy, gluten and wheat, soy, fish, nuts, peanuts, and multiple food sensitivities)
- “Thank you so very much for our nutrition counselling session. It was so enlightening and I was able to make changes with my very next meal. I look forward to using your books and fine tuning my food choices. Your thoughtfulness, kindness and knowledge are appreciated.” Mary Anne, Surrey BC
- “I am remembering with gratitude all the things I have learned from your personal consultations and your nutritional classes. I went for years being unsure what to eat and how to cook for myself. With your help this problem has been resolved.”
Terry Stevens, University Hospital Care Aide, Vancouver